Military-friendly resources and benefits
We strive to make it easy to understand your military education benefits. Your admissions coordinator and financial aid planner will help you tap into the benefits you and your family have earned for your service. Here are highlights of our support services and what you can expect during your education at PTC:
- Some PTC programs are offered fully online, making it possible to earn your degree or certificate regardless of where you are stationed or deployed.
- Some evening programs are a blend of on-ground and online classes giving campus-based students an added element of flexibility.
- PTC provides a generous deployment policy should you be called to active duty and welcomes your return when orders permit
- As a year-round student you move through your program faster
- Vocational rehabilitation education approved
- VA benefit approved
- A DANTES affiliated school
- A member of the Department of Defense Voluntary Education Partnership Memorandum of Understanding (DoD MOU) Program
- CLEP and DSST exam credit for transferring students
- ACE credits for military training experience
- Participant in the Yellow Ribbon Program
- MyCAA approved for financial aid to military spouses
- An exclusive lounge for our military students