"PT" The Jackalope
Thank you for your interest in hosting “PT” the Jackalope! Please read the information below before submitting your request.
Guidelines for requesting “PT” the Jackalope
- Please submit your request using the form below. This should happen at least two weeks prior to the date of the appearance. Last minute request? We’ll try our best!
- The mascot coordinator will contact the requesting party via the email provided to confirm the appearance. Need to cancel your request? Please email the coordinator directly.
- The mascot can only appear in 30-minute increments or less. Performances are limited to 2 hours. Breaks between appearances must be at least 15 minutes. The mascot reserves the right to take a break whenever needed.
- The mascot’s physical interactions are limited and therefore no lifting, carrying, or stunt performing is possible. High-fives, handshakes, signatures, and side hugs are permitted.
- A private and secure changing room must be provided for the mascot to change and store belongings while performing. Public bathrooms and vehicles are not acceptable. The mascot reserves the right to cancel the appearance if the changing area isn’t suitable.
- Cold drinking water must be available on site.
- The mascot is unable to perform in certain weather conditions such as extreme heat, rain, and snow.
- A trained mascot spotter will remain near the mascot at all times.
- PTC retains the right to use any photography and videography taken during the event for marketing purposes.