As a PTC student, you get a good start.
As a PTC graduate, you get a jump start when you need it.
Alumni Success Stories
Update your information
We’d love to hear from you! Had a recent change of name, address, or contact information? Want to tell us about your success story? Let us know by completing the form below.
Alumni Services FAQ
How can I get a copy of my transcript?
You can do that online at payments.ptcollege.edu/transcript-request. Your request should be on its way within 48 hours. All PTC student and graduate requests are processed at no charge. Questions? Please contact our Registrar at 412.809.5253 or 1.800.784.9675, ext. 5253.
Can someone help me update my resume?
PTC offers Optimal Resume to our graduates.
Click on the Create New Account button.
Within 24 hours after submitting your information, your account will be activated and you will be ready to create your resume.
We also offer Career Connect, PTC’s online career search tool. It offers graduates a wizard-based resume builder and templates for resumes, cover letters, and other job search documents. For registration information and access, contact Career Services at 412.809.5155 or 1.800.784.9675, ext. 5155.
Should my resume indicate Pittsburgh Technical Institute (PTI) or Pittsburgh Technical College (PTC)?
If you graduated in 2016 or later you should use Pittsburgh Technical College. If you graduated before 2016, use Pittsburgh Technical Institute.
Are alumni permitted to use the computer labs?
We welcome graduates to the North Fayette Campus to visit, to share their latest successes – and to use the computer labs for job search and career development purposes.
Regular hours of operation are 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Thursday; 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Friday; and 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Saturday, and closed Sunday.
Print Center hours are slightly different: 7:15 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Thursday; 7:15 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday; and closed on Saturday and Sunday.
Registration through Career Services (weekdays) or Reception (weekends) is necessary to secure a user name and password valid for one day computer lab use. Contact Career Services at 412.809.5154 or 1.800.784.9675, ext. 5154 or Reception at 412.809.5100. Graduates must adhere to the computer use and electronics communication policy posted in the computer labs – just like they did as students.
Alumni Job Registration
If you are a PTC graduate and need employment assistance, the Career Services team stands ready to help. PTC’s commitment to students doesn’t end with graduation. It continues on and grows with you as you advance in your career, move from one city to another, tackle new assignments or simply need to get back into the workforce.
- The first step is to make sure you register with alumni services. Complete the form below to update your job search information and request help.
- The second step is to email an updated version of your resume to Ioli.Christine@ptcollege.edu. If you need to update your resume, check out Optimal Resume which allows you to create the perfect resume. Just click on the Generate New Account button and follow along. Within 24 hours of submitting your information, your account is activated and you’re ready to build your new resume.
Then it’s time for us to get to work to get you back into the game.
With Career Connect, PTC Alumni can:
- Access millions of jobs at thousands of companies through national job boards
- Create personal profiles with opt-in privacy settings
- Upload resumes, cover letters, transcripts, samples and other job search documents
- Create job posting alerts for positions that match individual interests
- Review job postings by company, by requirements or by geography
- Apply online seamlessly — and at no cost!
- Track interviews and career fairs, download them to Outlook calendars and set date reminders
- Utilize the mobile app for easy convenience.