The Student Ambassador Program is a leadership opportunity for students who are dedicated to serving and representing Pittsburgh Technical College. Student Ambassadors provide campus tours, serve as a PTC representative, and perform duties at various campus and community events. The mission of the Student Ambassador Program is to cultivate student leaders who will share the PTC experience with prospective students, their families, and the community members and represent the college at special events.
Student Ambassadors benefit significantly from participating in the program.
• Leadership opportunities which provide additional experience in community service and develop relationships with school administrators on all levels.
• Providing service to the college helps develop a sense of belonging and contributing to the community.
• Resume enhancement occurs as a direct result of involvement in leadership and school activities which reflect positively on both applications for employment and for future colleges and universities.
• Letters of recommendation may be made available to Student Ambassadors.
• Student Ambassadors are provided with PTC insignia clothing.
• Student Ambassadors are provided with an hourly rate of $10/hr.
To learn more about the Student Ambassador program, please click the link below to view/download the Student Ambassador handbook.
Advisor Contact Information: