Career Assistance Data
Percentage Of Graduates Working In-Field Full-Time, Part-Time, And Freelance.
|PTC Program||Placement Rate|
|Bachelor of Science in Business Administration||89%|
|Bachelor of Science in Information Systems & Technology||71%|
|Associate in Science, Nursing||86%|
|Baking & Pastry – certificate||100%|
|Computer Aided Drafting Architectural||100%|
|Computer Aided Drafting Mechanical||100%|
|Culinary Arts – associate degree||94%|
|Culinary Arts – certificate||100%|
|Electronics Engineering Technology||96%|
|Hospitality Hotel and Restaurant Management||100%|
|Hospitality Travel and Tourism||100%|
|HVAC Technology – associate degree||93%|
|HVAC Technology – certificate||71%|
|Information Technology Network Administration||75%|
|Information Technology Security and Forensics||43%|
|Medical Office Administration||60%|
|Multimedia Video Production||83%|
|Multimedia Web Design||80%|
|Smart Building Technology||100%|
|Therapeutic Massage *||100%|
|Welding Technology – associate degree||78%|
|Welding Technology – certificate||25%|
Showcases graduates from 2020 classes. Data includes those who were available for work and were offered and/or received career search assistance from 1/1/2020-3/31/2021. Includes full-time, part-time, or freelance positions.
- This information is documented by one of two methods, 1) verifications are completed by the graduate’s employer, and 2) written statements are submitted by graduates directly to the Career Services office.
- All percentages shown are for those who are available to receive career search assistance.
- The majority of Therapeutic Massage positions are commission based, not hourly or salaried. Hourly rates will vary based on the establishment and employee experience.
- Total percentage includes only those programs that offer an internship.
- Applicable programs only. PTC’s Nursing, Practical Nursing, and Therapeutic Massage graduates must pass a licensure exam to be employed in their field of study. Due to regulatory requirements, graduates awaiting licensure are not available to receive career search assistance until licensure is granted.
*The majority of Therapeutic Massage positions are commission based, not hourly or salaried. Hourly rates will vary based on the establishment and employee experience.Download the complete employment statistics methodology PDF
Download the complete 5-Year Placement Rate Supporting Data