Nursing Information Session
When: Select Wednesdays in November and December. (See registration form for available dates.) Choose an 11 AM or 4 PM session.
Where: Pittsburgh Technical College, 1111 McKee Road, Oakdale, PA 15071
What to expect:
- Sessions will last approximately 90 minutes and will include a campus tour.
- You’ll learn about:
- PTC’s three nursing program options: Practical Nursing (PN), Associate in Science Nursing (ASN) & the LPN to ASN Track
- How you’ll partner with Career Services during your program, including learning about your required clinical rotations
- Admissions requirements and the application process
- Financial Aid, including grants and scholarships
- You’ll be able to tour our on-campus, apartment-style housing (optional).
In accordance with current CDC guidance in response to the increased transmission of the COVID Delta variant, PTC is requiring that all individuals, vaccinated and unvaccinated, wear masks while indoors on campus. Visit publicsafety.ptcollege.edu for the latest information.
Call us at (412) 809-5100 or use the chat function in the lower right corner to get answers before you arrive.