Your next steps in the enrollment process.
Congratulations on applying to PTC. The good news is that it’s not hard to prepare for your first day of class, but there are required steps you’ll need to take. The even better news is that everything you need to do and save will be in one place, and that’s your PTC Dashboard.
Your Dashboard is created when you apply. Think of it as application central where you’ll sign admissions, financial aid, and housing documents—all of which are uploaded to your Dashboard.
Soon after you apply, you’ll be assigned an admissions coordinator and financial aid planner. Just check back often and ask us questions if something isn’t clear; we’re here to help. Are you a high school senior? Check here for Early Application.
On your PTC Dashboard, you will be guided through these steps:
- Upload a copy of your transcript(s) so that we can review the application for acceptance.
- Complete an online background check only if your program requires it (applies only to Associate in Science, Nursing; Associate in Science, LPN to ASN; Certificate, Practical Nursing; Associate in Science, Surgical Technology; Associate in Science, Smart Building Technology; Associate in Science, Criminal Justice; Certificate, Therapeutic Massage Practitioner).
- Submit your $100 tuition deposit, since it’s a step toward securing admission. All fees are fully refundable, if you are not accepted at this time.
- Submit your $350 housing deposit if you plan to live in PTC housing.
- Submit your housing paperwork (you’ll tell us about yourself and sign housing documents).
- Find directions on completing your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid), and information on both grants and scholarships (money towards tuition that you don’t need to pay back) and student/parent loan options.
- Attending required orientation will be your last step before your first day in class.
We can’t wait to meet you, and encourage you to visit us to see the campus to get a feel for who we are and get more information about your program and career interests. Schedule a personal tour and visit.